Congenital diaphragmatic hernia means being born with a hole in the diaphragm and affects 1 in 2,500 births. CDH can affect any pregnancy and has no known cause or cure.
This week, 2 families will receive this frightening diagnosis. The fatality rate is 50%.
How your donation helps
We help families in the CDH community by:
• funding medical research,
• producing educational content,
• publishing our website,
• facilitating face-to-face forums for CDH families,
• hosting awareness day picnics,
• providing support services,
• managing online support groups,
• and delivering hope.
We’re the only Australian charity supporting families affected by CDH. We’re volunteer led and rely heavily on the generosity of fundraisers and donations.
Help change the outcome for the families in the CDH community by making a tax-deductible donation or create an online fundraiser today. Thank you.